Not all of us can afford to live in a big, lush, nicely equipped apartment. Some of us go the economy way and find a small apartment that can accommodate us and everything we need, maybe even a partner and a pet or two.
If you’re planning to move in a new, small place and you need some advice to tidy it up and store everything properly despite its size, we have some for you right here.
1. Ceiling shelves
2. Small dining table
3. Shelves on the corner
4. Hang your towels on the bathroom door
5. Large mirrors
6. A small nightstand in the corner
7. Above-the-door shelf
8. Storage under the bed
9. Glass enclosure
10. This is how you properly organize your closet space
11. Install baskets on your walls for a better towel storage solution
12. Pull-down desk
13. Save space by putting your spice storage on the wall
14. Or how about this slide-out cabinet tucked neatly next to the fridge?
15. An organized organizer
16. Check out this sofa table!
17. A beautiful bed-behind-curtains setup
18. Another great spice storage solution
19. Storage basket
If you have any more creative storage ideas for a small place, be sure to share them in the comments, and share this gallery with your friends that live in a small place to help them out!
From: mamabee.com, univverse